I got to meet Adam Liaw!!!

Steph & Adam Liaw <3
Yesterday, I went to the Good Food & Wine Show in Melbourne with a friend. I was lucky enough to get an online special deal where tickets were half price but only for the Friday :) I had previously gone to the SBS Food Journey Festival in March with a couple of girlfriends and absolutely loved it so I thought this would somewhat be the same.

The Good Food & Wine Show was bigger but I preferred the SBS Food Journey Festival as it was much more intimate and cozier.

Anyways, back to what the title of this post is....I got to meet Adam and even had the chance to take a photo with him! If only I looked up the show's information earlier...I would've known that he would be there and could've got him to sign my copy of his cookbook! >_< Oh wells, at least I got the chance to take a photo with him and also told him that I was on a mission to cook all the recipes in his cookbook. He even asked me what my blog was called but I doubt he would remember/check my blog out? I would be completely stoked if he did but the fact that I got to tell him what I was doing was good enough for me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days