Delicious Chocolate Brownies

I've never really considered myself much of a baker but nowadays, I enjoy making desserts as much as I love cooking. A while ago, whenever I attempted to bake something, it would always fail miserably but these days, they can be quite successful and taste darn good (even if I say so myself :P).

One of the things that I enjoy making on a regular basis besides cupcakes are brownies. Yes, I have a slight obsession with making brownies when I am bored in the kitchen whilst prepping dinner. This chocolate brownie recipe is quick and simple, all you need to do is put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix everything together...it's that easy and it's so delicious! (I have a few friends that can vouch for this)


If you like your brownies to be fudgy and gooey, you don't want to miss out on this recipe :)

Ingredients
2 cups sugar
5 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 3/4 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips

Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
  2. Place the sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla extract and salt into a bowl and whisk it until everything is incorporated well.
  3. Then, add the cocoa powder and flour to the mixture and make sure that it's mixed well.
  4. Line a 9x13 pan with baking paper, spread the brownie mixture into it and make sure that it's all spread evenly (use a spatula if needed). 
  5. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the mixture.
  6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out almost clean.
  7. Let it cool completely before cutting it up.
Notes
*I like using a mixture of white chocolate and milk chocolate chips when I have it in my pantry.

before
after

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days