home sweet home dinner - 28 April 2011

Yes, I am on a mission to cook all of Adam Liaw's recipe but on the side line, I also cook for the family/homestay students when mum needs me to or when she is overseas, these next few blogposts are of some of the dishes I have cooked for dinner while mum has been overseas :)



The dishes that I cooked are:-
  1. Steamed Fish with my special sauce (it's not that special really, just a number of asian ingredients)
  2. Stir fried garlic and pepper beef with snow peas
  3. Stir fried beef and bittergourd with oysters sauce (I had way too much beef in the fridge so cooked two different beef dishes)
  4. Egg omelette with bittergourd
  5. Stir fried choy sum with oyster sauce and fried shallots

Comments

  1. Food looks awesome, but that profile pic... goddamnit women.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days