home sweet home dinner - 3 May 2011


Ok, we went a bit overboard with the cooking that night but there was a reason for it! I was meant to deep fry the fish so that we could have it with the fresh sambal but we didn't have enough oil for deep frying so we had to bake one and somehow pan fry the other.

  1. Baked fish with kecap manis and some other sauces, not quite sure what was in it, Lynn did that dish but it turned out really nice.
  2. Pan fried fish, served with fresh sambal (you can find it under Balinese)
  3. Stir fried cabbage and carrot (this dish is always a winner for me, it would've been much better if I added dried shrimp to it)
  4. Steamed chicken with ginger, spring onion and coriander
  5. Tomato spare ribs (this was meant to be some other sauce which had tomato in it as well but I was too lazy to make the sauce so I just left it at tomato sauce which still turned out real yummy)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days