home sweet home dinner - 2 May 2011


I was feeling a bit lazy that night and only cooked two dishes:-
  1. ninety-second greens (as per Adam Liaw's recipe)
  2. Pork belly curry with lychee 
I know some of you might be thinking "what?? lychee with curry???" but seriously, its actually really yummy. My mum usually makes this curry dish with roast duck, pineapple and lychee but I've just made use of what was in the fridge :) This would've been the 2nd or 3rd time I have made this dish. Usually, I add potatoes to this dish too but I was too lazy to deep fry some so I opted to leave them out this time around :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days