Sunday's Baking - Day 2

I got a bit carried away over the weekend with cooking so I thought I will try something different, baking. Baking is not my forte, somehow baking and I are not good friends and I don't think we will ever be.

Someone once said to me that baking is like science because you need to be precise with measurements while cooking is like art because you can be creative. I definitely prefer cooking coz I can never stick to colouring within the lines.

Anyways, I had too much time on my hands yesterday so I decide to raid the pantry for this...



Who can fail using Betty Crocker's? Possibly me. I followed the instructions on the back of the box but I still couldn't help myself and coloured outside the lines, I added extra blueberries into the mixture.



This is what happened after...

It turned out ok! It was really moist and I was very proud of myself to be able to bake something without it failing - even though, it was out of a box.

I am not sure if I will have any other baking adventures soon but I do have another box of banana muffins mixture and chocolate cake mixture in the pantry...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days