Saturday's Feast - Day 1

Whenever mum goes away, I always choose to cook dishes that she never cooks to give the homestay students a taste of what else there is on offer. Tonight, I decided to cook a roast leg of lamb accompanied by a creamy garlic pasta and a simple salad.

As much as I look at recipes to cook the dishes that I cook, most of them are done by feel with how much of the ingredients should go in and how long it needs to cook...that's probably why I am so bad at baking.

simple salad: red onions, capsicum, cucumber and tomatoes with a french dressing
creamy garlic pasta: lots of parmesan cheese and garlic
roast leg of lamb: simple marinade of juice of one orange and lemon, olive oil, garlic, pepper and salt

And last but not least, there was jelly for dessert which I made while the lamb was roasting away but forgot to take a photo of.

If anyone wants any of the recipes of the above dishes, leave me a message :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days