Mum's Away on Holiday Day 1: Thursday's Dinner

Whenever mum goes away on holidays, I become the person in charge of the household. Given that we have 7 rooms; 4 of those rooms are occupied by home stay students. They pay full rent which includes 3 meals a day. Mum is usually the one that does all the cooking, so now I have become the head cook at home :)

I enjoy cooking but I'm not the kind that goes out of my way to get specific ingredients to cook special dishes on a daily basis. I'm the kind that just raids the fridge and work with what's in there. So here's last night's dinner...

Thursday's Dinner <3
From left to right:-

  1. Stir-fried chicken with capsicum, ginger and spring onion.
  2. Steamed fish with my special sauce (that's what MT calls it) - the sauce consist of spring onion, ginger, garlic, chinese cooking rice wine, soya sauce, sugar, and sesame oil.
  3. Stir-fried Chinese cabbage and carrot with dried shrimp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days