steph/adam project: raw corn and carrot salad

I know I wasn't meant to start this "thing" of mine till the weekend but since I have the rest of this week off...I thought I will cook a few of Adam's recipes today for lunch. I have never eaten raw corn before so I didn't know what to think of this recipe. The only ingredient that I missed out on was harissa coz I had no clue what it was but I do now :)

After mixing all the ingredients together and combined it with the sauce, I have to say that this was a very refreshing and delicious little salad! It will not be the last time that I make this salad but defintely during a night in with grilled steak and some mash potatoes om nom nom nom

raw corn and carrot salad

If you would like the recipe for this from Adam's cookbook, leave me a comment with your email and I will send it to you :)
Adam's recipe: 81
Steph's completed: 1

p/s: stay tuned for the next 2 recipes that I cooked today :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days