steph/adam project: ninety-second greens

As the title states, ninety-second greens...it's that simple. I'm pretty sure someone who doesn't know how to cook can even make this dish, all you have to do is follow Adam's instructions :) You only need 3 things; spinach, salt and oil + the boiling water to cook the veggies.

This dish is very simple simple in it's flavour but yet it pleases the tastebuds. I added an extra ingredient to this dish, being a hardcore garlic lover...I couldn't help myself but add some crushed garlic to this dish :P Another thing that would go really nice with this dish would also be sesame seeds :)

ninety-second greens

If you would like the recipe for this from Adam Liaw's cookbook, leave me a comment with your email and I will send it to you :)
Adam's recipe: 81
Steph's completed: 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days