Mum's Away on Holiday Day 11: Sunday's Dinner

This post will consist of no photos and I have a valid excuse for it, you know the Cadbury Crunchie bar?...looks ugly on the outside but taste good on the inside? That's the excuse I have for my two dishes; not very good-looking dishes but taste oh so yummy :)
  1. Honey Soy Glazed Salmon
  2. Scrambled eggs with coriander, red onion and tomatoes
I have never cooked salmon in my life before, the only reason I did last night was coz when I was in Springvale the other day doing my grocery shopping, there was a nice juicy piece of salmon staring at me saying "buy me and cook me" so I had to buy it. I followed a recipe I found online and surprisingly, it turned out better than I expected!

As for the eggs, enough said...to be honest, I don't think scrambled eggs normally look very pretty...mine sure doesn't :P

At the end of the day, the homestay students still enjoyed dinner and that's what counts the most :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days