Mum's Away on Holiday Day 10: Saturday Night

Saturday was a hot hot hot day, nothing/no one could've bribed me to get out of the house...I dislike hot weather and I would hate it if my skin was to go a shade darker. So instead, I stayed home and did all my laundry...my clothes were all dry in a very short time :)

Two of the homestay students told me that they were not going to be home for dinner. Lynn was also going out so only leaves one of the homestay students to cook for. But luckily, I cooked enough on Friday night and there was still a lot leftovers so I told him to just eat leftovers :)

First night, FREE from cooking duties! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days