steph/adam project: spicy minced beef dan dan rice bowl

This recipe has probably become one of my instant favourites. It is not only easy but simple and tasty :) It's meant to be spicy minced beef but I made use of the ingredients I had at home which was minced pork + one of the girls at home doesn't eat beef so win win.

Also, I did not have Sichuan peppercorns so I substitute it with white peppercorns and I did not make Adam's chilli and garlic oil, I used a garlic and chilli oil that one of my ex homestay students brought over from Japan.

The end result? Better than I expected, everyone who had it for dinner loved it including me!

Here is what it looked like...
Spicy minced pork dan dan rice bowl

Adam's recipe: 81
Steph's completed: 8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days