steph/adam project: chilli cumin lamb with peanuts and herbs

Last week, I made Adam's chilli cumin lamb minus the chilli so that the kids at a Mother's Day event that I was at could eat it. The other dish I made from Adam's cookbook already had chilli so I thought I'd minus it from this dish.

This dish had a few steps to it and so I took one shortcut (from what I can remember). For one, I had to deep fry the lamb and I am normally not keen on deep frying anything so I decided to pan fry it instead. It turned out really well, it would've been great with the chilli but without, it still taste awesome.

The one thing that might put people off is that lamb has this "sou" smell...it's a word in Chinese which I can't quite explain. Let's just say that there is a certain smell to lamb, gamey? Not sure what word to use to describe the smell.
lamb with peanuts and herbs

If you would like the recipe for this from Adam Liaw's cookbook, leave me a comment with your email and I will send it to you :)

Adam's recipe: 81
Steph's completed: 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green with Asian Envy - Pandan Kaya Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cafe Casuarina - your friendly neighbourhood cafe

Eating My Way Through Singapore in 6 days